Principle Office Located At:
2319 Hall Johnson Road, Suite B
Colleyville, TX 76034
Jack Byno & Associates tries to be as upfront about what we do as possible. The list below is not intended to be the only instructions from our office to you. You are also responsible for following all written and verbal instructions in a timely manor. We will do all we can to help you, but ultimately your traffic ticket is YOURS!
The most common problem we have is people do not open their mail. OPEN ALL MAIL IMMEDIATELY!
The next biggest problem is people do not admit they do not have the money to pay their court fees. If you tell us sooner then later we can often get more time for you to pay. However, if you do not open your mail or do not tell us, YOU WILL GO TO WARRANT!
1. I, hereinafter known as CLIENT, do hereby employ JACK BYNO & ASSOCIATES, hereinafter known as ATTORNEY, to represent me for the Class C tickets designated on Traffic Ticket Contact Form.
2. In consideration of such representation, I agree to pay to my attorney a non-refundable fee as an initial retainer fee. I understand and agree that the fee DOES NOT include a trial or an appeal to the County Court(s).
3. Client understands and agrees that no promises or guarantees have been made as to the outcome of any case(s).
4. Client understands that it can take up to seven (7) business days for a warrant to be lifted depending on the court in which the warrant is located.
5. Client consents to the association of counsel. I authorize the Attorney, or Associated Counsel, to sign my name to any documents necessary in my representation. I authorize the Attorney, or Associated Counsel, to plea my case(s) if I am not present in court.
6. Client agrees to pay any fines, court costs, and expenses which may be assessed or charged in the above case(s). I understand that if any fines or court costs assessed in the above case(s) are not paid by me, a warrant will be issued for my arrest.
7. Client agrees to contact the Attorney immediately if any of the above contact information changes. Failure to contact the Attorney of any changes in contact information may result in warrants being issued.
I further authorize the attorney, or their representative, to appear in court on my behalf in the case wherein I am charged, or may be charged, as a result of my arrest, and to enter a plea of either guilty or not guilty on my behalf, as he may see fit; and he has express authority to bind me fully, as if I were present in court myself, and he may file any motions that he may see fit to file on my behalf. I further give him express authority to waive my appearance at any proceeding with reference to this case and to appear on my behalf. I further waive any right to jury trial and will give the attorney express authority to enter a plea on my behalf, even if that plea negatively affects my license, liberty or pecuniary interests.
8. If Client violates any of the contractual terms, or pursues unlawful activity, the Attorney may withdraw. I hereby designate the Attorney, and Associated Counsel, listed in this contract as my true and lawful attorney, in fact as well as in law, and authorize him to sign my name to any appearance bond, or other legal document, and to acknowledge same before a Notary Public, as fully as if I signed myself. Additionally,
9. I understand the following: A conviction or Deferred Disposition may have immigration consequences; A plea of guilty or no contest may result in deportation; Immigration Law is a specialized field of law, I should consult an Immigration Attorney if I want advice on this subject.
10. I waive my right to a trial and request my attorney to obtain the best plea bargain agreement he can obtain on my case(, UNLESS full trial fee is paid. I agree to pay the fee, or charge, assessed within the time allowed. I understand I must be present in court or risk convictions on my record.
11. I agree to deliver to my Attorney any proof (e.g., current insurance and insurance at time of offense, inspection, registration) or evidence, to aid in the management of my case, within 24 hours of signing this contract. Failure to comply may result in a plea bargain agreement, wherein I may be found guilty or granted deferred disposition, and a fine assessed.
12. I agree to be notified by MAIL, EMAIL, FAX, OR TELEPHONE for all court settings and court results given to the Attorney.
13. I AGREE THAT I HAVE NEVER ENTERED A GUILTY OR NO CONTEST PLEA OR HAVE MADE ANY OTHER ARRANGEMENTS WITH THE COURT FOR ANY OF THE CITATIONS I HAVE EMPLOYED JACK BYNO & ASSOCIATES TO HANDLE.
14. I agree to pay any defer fees, court costs, and other fines including taking defensive driving if ordered by the court.
15. If defensive driving is required, I am responsible to schedule classes and follow up with the order of the court.
16. I AGREE IN THE EVENT MY TICKETS ARE IN CAPIAS WARRANT OR CASH BOND STATUS, JACK BYNO & ASSOCIATES SHALL RETAIN $50 PER CITATION AS AN INVESTIGATION FEE, AND NOTIFY ME THE AMOUNTS DUE. (Capias means that you have either entered into a plea agreement, agreed to a payment plan, agreed to take defensive driving and failed to comply with the court.)
Copyright ROANOKE TRAFFIC TICKET ATTORNEY. All rights reserved.
Traffic tickets defended and warrants lifted in all Municipal Courts in Denton County, including, but not limited to Aubrey, Argyle, Bartonville, Copper Canyon, Corinth, Cross Roads, Denton, Double Oak, Flower Mound, Frisco, Hickory Creek, Highland Village, Justin, Krum, Krugerville, Lake Dallas, Lakewood Village, Lewisville, Little Elm, Northeast, Northlake, Pilot Point, Ponder, Providence Village, Roanoke, Sanger, The Colony, Trophy Club, Westlake and all Denton County Justice of the Peace (JP) Courts.
JACK BYNO, ATTORNEY AT LAW
2319 HALL JOHNSON ROAD, SUITE B
COLLEYVILLE, TX 76034